Buenos Dias!




Welcome to Vickey's page!

Thanks for stopping by. My name is Vickey, born and raised in the US, but now living in Venezuela. I've been raised in a christian family, married for 11 years. I love my hubby and son a lot.

After being on Multiply, I opened an account on Gmail in November 2012. Multiply is gone, but there are always new opportunities and one of them is Blogger. It seems like a great place :)

I'm not often here, but I try to visit your pages once in a while.

Have a great day! xx



http://www.jucoolimages.com/images/spainish/pic_01.gif














Nolversprettytags.com

Nolver's Pretty Tags





Nolversprettytags.com

Nolver's Pretty Tags


Saturday, September 17, 2016

Back In The USA


After all the hassle in Venezuela, my husband, my son and I are back in the USA. Lord knows it became extremely hard for us to live under those extreme difficult circumstances. My husband will have an application at the beginning of next month, so pray for us.
We are getting by, day by day, but we are kinda still in shock, but fortunately after the hectic year, we are finally getting peace in our minds.

God is good.


11 comments:

  1. Good to know you are ok Vickey. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patrick, I'm doing fine thank you. Take care as well.

      Delete
  2. Hi Vickey, good to hear from you. I hope the Venezolan economy will get better in the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I hope too Riona...have a great weekend xo

      Delete
  3. Hello Victoria, I didn't know you a difficult time in your country. I hope things will be better for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was getting harder every day, so we had to decide to leave the country as soon as possible.

      Delete
    2. We are doing fine by the way :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Hi Vickey,

    I'm glad you managed to go back to The States. Wishing you lots of luck and God's blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear sweet Melany! God bless you too hon xxx

      Delete
  5. By the way, for all who had prayed for my husband: That particular job he was applying for was canceled, but a cousin of him managed to get him a job at the company his cousin is working for, so thanks for the prayers!

    Vickey

    ReplyDelete