Buenos Dias!




Welcome to Vickey's page!

Thanks for stopping by. My name is Vickey, born and raised in the US, but now living in Venezuela. I've been raised in a christian family, married for 11 years. I love my hubby and son a lot.

After being on Multiply, I opened an account on Gmail in November 2012. Multiply is gone, but there are always new opportunities and one of them is Blogger. It seems like a great place :)

I'm not often here, but I try to visit your pages once in a while.

Have a great day! xx



http://www.jucoolimages.com/images/spainish/pic_01.gif














Nolversprettytags.com

Nolver's Pretty Tags





Nolversprettytags.com

Nolver's Pretty Tags


Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Leaving Venezuela the end of this month


I haven't blogged for quite a long time, because of the very intense situation in Venezuela, so I had a lot on my mind.

Venezuela now is one big disaster, hunger and horror are everywhere..people are desperate.
I have to say that it's hard to stay positive in these times, but God is still providing, but we really need to leave the country. We still have our American passports. We'll leave on June 29. Pray for us for a save flight.

Victoria


4 comments:

  1. Hi Vickey!

    I'm sorry to hear that, but I fully understand. I will pray for you and your family.

    Have a safe trip xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry I saw your message so late Victoria! I saw on the news that the situation is indeed drastic in Venezuela. I think it's good you move out. Good luck Vickey!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vickey,

    Just read your message. I hope everything went fine. Please drop us a note when you have time!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Victoria, I assume you are already in the US?

    ReplyDelete