Buenos Dias!




Welcome to Vickey's page!

Thanks for stopping by. My name is Vickey, born and raised in the US, but now living in Venezuela. I've been raised in a christian family, married for 11 years. I love my hubby and son a lot.

After being on Multiply, I opened an account on Gmail in November 2012. Multiply is gone, but there are always new opportunities and one of them is Blogger. It seems like a great place :)

I'm not often here, but I try to visit your pages once in a while.

Have a great day! xx



http://www.jucoolimages.com/images/spainish/pic_01.gif














Nolversprettytags.com

Nolver's Pretty Tags





Nolversprettytags.com

Nolver's Pretty Tags


Sunday, August 9, 2015

America's Racist Policy Against Black People


Even though I don't live in the States anymore, I'm still soo appalled by the brutal police force actions of these days against black people. THEY HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE THERE IN THE UNITED STATES, BECAUSE THE COUNTRY STILL BELONGS TO NATIVE INDIANS and not too Europeans. Claiming it as if you were the original settlers of that continent! God please, wake up and make the evilness stop. I'm soo happy that next year is Obama's last presidential year: no more vicious actions hopefully and no more false complains about President Obama, but America has to keep this in it's mind for sure: all the evil things they have done, it will get eventually on their own plate and it won't be pretty...MARK MY WORDS!!! God's wrath will be upon America very soon!!




14 comments:

  1. Yes, I heard it as well. America is horrible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. United States has some great things to offer, but the racism is just sickening.

      Delete
  2. You know what? After all the demonstrations and fights for the same rights, America hasn't changed at all. It's just the same in a different way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. America is such a backward country, they shouldn't even be "the most powerful nation of the world".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have wondered that myself for a very long time.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Sometimes they do Shirley, but unfortunately the American society is still racist, no matter how hard you work.

      Delete
  5. I have to agree a bit with Shirley here. Yes there is racism, but you also have the responsibility to have a positive attitude in the society.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to disagree a bit with you here Stacey. It's very easy to say you should stay positive, but it's not very easy to stay positive if their policy in itself is so incredibly racist.Not everyone is strong. We wouldn't be better of if it happened to us as well. I agree with you you have to improve yourself.

      Delete
    2. Maybe so, but we all have a responsibility to do the right thing. But it's true it's complicated.

      Delete
  6. It's the own fault of blacks! They should be banned from America, nobody wants them here. The ones who are highly educated can stay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it's not entirely their own fault. We have contributed to their grief as well.

      Delete